Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Last night's cooking success still has me excited and I'm planning a few more meals and maybe even a dessert or two this week. I still have a giant tub of ricotta cheese left to use up in the next few days, so I'm trying to find a good way to get rid of it. I did find a really yummy sounding creamy pasta recipe that would use up about half, so that will most likely be the next food attempt :) Other thoughts or ideas would be appreciated... I will still have a little over a cup of ricotta to use up.

I'm sitting here trying to shake the sleepiness from my head, sipping my giant cup of coffee and wondering how in the world I am chilly when it is 83 degrees outside... Maybe that is my body's way of telling me to get off the computer and go outside and enjoy the weather! It's the first time in days that it isn't storming!

Was thinking of possibly catching a movie later today, too. Anybody seen District 9? Would you recommend it?

No comments:

Post a Comment