Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Left for Tumblr... and now I'm back...

So I left this blog behind and tried to start something up on Tumblr because I'd heard so many things about how much easier and nicer it was to use... well guess what? I don't like it. Maybe I just never really "got" it, but it just seems like a disorganized mess to me. Slightly restrained chaos of sorts. So here I am... after far too long away, I'm back. I'm going to need to do a lot of housecleaning with this blog and probably change a lot of things a little bit at a time... but keep checking back. I'll be giving Blogger another try and really hope our relationship blooms a bit more than last time :) 


I still wish there were more options available to me and more things for me to explore and do with this program... but it'll suffice for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment