Monday, January 11, 2010

Job Searching is Rough

I've moved around a lot in the past 8 years, and because of this I've had to get plenty of different jobs. It's never been that hard. Within a week or two at most of looking, I'd have something. Usually, I went through a temp agency or something similar... that worked well.

It's just not the same anymore. I knew our economy and job outlook was bad, but it never really hit me personally until the past couple months. Even the temp agencies in the area don't have openings. How is that possible?!

I have even rethought what I'm willing to do or how much I'm willing to accept. I've applied for jobs that make less than I really need.... but still nothing.

It's scary -- and depressing. When will this ever turn around? I can't hold on forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment